American Dream Federal Action Congratulates Victorious GOP Primary Candidates In North Carolina & Idaho
Super PAC Supported Budd, Hines & Simpson With Television, Digital Advertising & Direct Mail
WASHINGTON – American Dream Federal Action (ADFA) – an organization dedicated to electing forward-looking Republican candidates who want to protect America’s long-term economic and national security by advancing smart policy decisions now – congratulated candidates the group supported through television, digital advertising and direct mail on their GOP primary victories Tuesday in North Carolina and Idaho.
In North Carolina, ADFA-endorsed Congressman Ted Budd (R-NC) secured the Republican U.S. Senate nomination, while conservative outsider Bo Hines won the GOP nomination in the state’s Thirteenth Congressional District. In Idaho, ADFA supported Congressman Mike Simpson (R-ID) in his successful campaign in the Republican primary for Idaho’s Second Congressional District.
“American Dream Federal Action congratulates Ted Budd, Bo Hines and Mike Simpson on their well-earned victories in Tuesday’s GOP primaries,” said Brinck Slattery, executive director of American Dream Federal Action. “Each of these candidates is a strong conservative leader who will fight in Washington to defend Americans’ liberty and prosperity, and we are proud to have played key roles in support of their winning primary campaigns. Americans will benefit from their leadership in Congress protecting our nation from emerging threats to our biosecurity and free enterprise system.”
In each race, ADFA supported these candidates with television, digital advertising and direct mail.
- To watch American Dream Federal Action’s ad in the North Carolina GOP Senate primary, “Unrelenting,” CLICK HERE.
- To watch American Dream Federal Action’s ad in NC-13, “Outsider,” CLICK HERE.
- To watch American Dream Federal Action’s ad in ID-02, “Conservative Results,” CLICK HERE.
American Dream Federal Action:
- Believes in leveraging America’s technological edge and best scientific minds to forecast future national challenges and craft public policy solutions to address those challenges now.
- Believes that public policy solutions should have a positive impact on people’s lives and play a vital role in protecting Americans’ freedoms, biosecurity and system of free enterprise.
- Focuses on the problems of the future which, if done correctly, should mitigate the problems of the present.
- Supports solutions that will protect the long-term economic prosperity and national security of the American people.
To learn more about American Dream Federal Action, visit americandreamaction.com.