American Dream Federal Action Congratulates Katie Britt & Dale Strong On Primary Runoff Victories in Alabama
Super PAC Supported Britt & Strong with Television, Digital Advertising and Direct Mail
WASHINGTON – American Dream Federal Action (ADFA) – an organization dedicated to electing forward-looking Republican candidates who want to protect America’s long-term economic and national security by advancing smart policy decisions now – congratulated Katie Britt (R-AL) on her victory in the Republican primary runoff election for Alabama’s U.S. Senate seat and Dale Strong (R-AL) on securing the Republican nomination in Alabama’s Fifth Congressional District. ADFA endorsed Britt and Strong and supported their campaigns through targeted broadcast and cable television, digital advertising and direct mail.
“American Dream Federal Action congratulates Katie Britt and Dale Strong on their victories in Alabama’s primary runoff elections and is proud to have supported them,” said Brinck Slattery, executive director of American Dream Federal Action. “Both Britt and Strong are forward-looking Republican leaders committed to fighting for conservative values and ensuring the protection of America’s free enterprise system from emerging threats. Families in Alabama and nationwide will be better off thanks to Britt and Strong’s leadership in Washington.”
- Click to watch ADFA’s first ad in the Alabama Republican U.S. Senate primary runoff: “First.”
- Click to watch ADFA’s second ad in the Alabama Republican U.S. Senate primary runoff: “Security.”
- Click to watch ADFA’s ad in the AL-05 Republican primary, “Fight.”
American Dream Federal Action:
- Believes in leveraging America’s technological edge and best scientific minds to forecast future national challenges and craft public policy solutions to address those challenges now.
- Believes that public policy solutions should have a positive impact on people’s lives and play a vital role in protecting Americans’ freedoms, biosecurity and system of free enterprise.
- Focuses on the problems of the future which, if done correctly, should mitigate the problems of the present.
- Supports solutions that will protect the long-term economic prosperity and national security of the American people.