American Dream Federal Action Congratulates Dusty Johnson On Primary Victory
Super PAC Supported Johnson With Television & Digital Advertising
WASHINGTON – American Dream Federal Action (ADFA) – an organization dedicated to electing forward-looking Republican candidates who want to protect America’s long-term economic and national security by advancing smart policy decisions now – congratulated U.S. Representative Dusty Johnson (R-SD) on his victory in the Republican primary for South Dakota’s at-large congressional seat. ADFA endorsed Johnson and supported his campaign through a substantial six-figure television and digital advertising effort.
“American Dream Federal Action congratulates Congressman Dusty Johnson on his victory in Tuesday’s primary and we are proud of the role our organization played in supporting this forward-looking Republican leader,” said Brinck Slattery, executive director of American Dream Federal Action. “Dusty Johnson is a strong, principled conservative who is committed to protecting Americans from emerging threats to our biosecurity and free enterprise system. South Dakotans and all Americans will benefit from his continued conservative leadership in Congress.”
- Click to watch ADFA’s ad in the SD-AL Republican primary: “Principled.”
American Dream Federal Action:
- Believes in leveraging America’s technological edge and best scientific minds to forecast future national challenges and craft public policy solutions to address those challenges now.
- Believes that public policy solutions should have a positive impact on people’s lives and play a vital role in protecting Americans’ freedoms, biosecurity and system of free enterprise.
- Focuses on the problems of the future which, if done correctly, should mitigate the problems of the present.
- Supports solutions that will protect the long-term economic prosperity and national security of the American people.