American Dream Federal Action Congratulates Brad Finstad On Special Election Victory
Super PAC Supported Finstad With Television, Digital Advertising & Direct Mail
WASHINGTON – American Dream Federal Action (ADFA) – an organization dedicated to electing forward-looking Republican candidates who want to protect America’s long-term economic and national security by advancing smart policy decisions now – congratulated Brad Finstad (R-MN) on his victory in last night’s special election to represent Minnesota’s First Congressional District.
Leading up to the May 24 GOP primary, ADFA supported Finstad in his successful campaign to win the Republican nomination through a seven-figure investment in television advertising, digital advertising and direct mail. Launched this spring, ADFA has racked up an impressive record in the 2022 primary season, and Finstad is the first ADFA-endorsed candidate to win a general election.
- Click to watch ADFA’s ad in MN-01: “Listen.”
“American Dream Federal Action congratulates Congressman-elect Brad Finstad on his victory in last night’s special election in Minnesota,” said Brinck Slattery, executive director of American Dream Federal Action. “We are proud to have supported this strong, forward-looking conservative leader who will work tirelessly in Congress to protect our families from emerging threats to our biosecurity and free enterprise system.”
American Dream Federal Action:
- Believes in leveraging America’s technological edge and best scientific minds to forecast future national challenges and craft public policy solutions to address those challenges now.
- Believes that public policy solutions should have a positive impact on people’s lives and play a vital role in protecting Americans’ freedoms, biosecurity and system of free enterprise.
- Focuses on the problems of the future which, if done correctly, should mitigate the problems of the present.
- Supports solutions that will protect the long-term economic prosperity and national security of the American people.
To learn more about American Dream Federal Action, visit americandreamaction.com.